[ogsa-wg] Fwd: FINAL CALL: ogsa info & data model arch doc

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 2 02:24:50 CDT 2008

Hiro,
Yes, I agree.  I will remove the 'paper' from the title.
I was wondering when someone would make that comment.
Ellen

"Hiro Kishimoto" <hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com>
Sent by: hiro.kishimoto at gmail.com
06/02/2008 12:20 AM

Ellen Stokes/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
cc
hiro.kishimoto at gmail.com
Subject
Fwd: [ogsa-wg] FINAL CALL: ogsa info & data model arch doc

Hi Ellen,

Just a minor comment.

Do you think the title should have "paper" at the end?

How about "Information & Data Modeling in OGSA Grids Architecture"?