[ogsa-wg] Minutes for Feb 4th

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 5 08:46:35 CST 2008

I'm sorry I missed the call last night.

Regarding adoption, I have a couple of suggestions.  First, I think you
should talk to the SRM guys about naming.  They should be ideal
candidates to adopt RNS or WS-Naming; if there are technical reasons why
the specs aren't suitable then you need to know about them.

Second, I note that the GFS-WG are organising a session at OGF22 on the
take up of RNS for data grid federation.

Dave.