[ogsa-wg] modeling guidelines doc v14

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 29 08:35:45 CDT 2008

Fred,

After reviewing version 14, I have two minor updates that I hope you'll
want to incorporate for usability and completeness.

(1) at the end of section 1.0, please point the reader to the dmtf
published documents page for the latest dmtf process documents (this is
important because the process docs are being updated this year to state
much more about interactions between dmtf and alliance
partners...contacting the liaison may not be enough and/or may result in a
delay to getting questions answered

(2) in section 4.3 (end of first paragraph), please change dmtf portal to
dmtf feedback portal and include the URL
http://www.dmtf.org/standards/feedback

Otherwise, I'm happy with the doc.

Ellen

"Fred Maciel" <Fred.Maciel at hds.com>
04/28/2008 07:58 PM

Ellen Stokes/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
cc
<ogsa-wg at ogf.org>
Subject
modeling guidelines doc v14

Hi,

     I uploaded v14 to GridForge. The spreadsheet shows the comments
that I'm not sure about, and the remaining ones are from Ellen and
David, so please review them.

Thanks,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D