[ogsa-wg] JSDL-WG - Activity schema requirements session at OGF21

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 19 04:27:48 CDT 2007

[With apologies for the massive cross-post... Do forward if I have
missed anyone.]

At OGF21 the JSDL-WG is planning a session on Activity schema
requirements. JSDL addresses submission-time requirements but there is
clearly a need for more. BES has taken a step forward in defining an
ActivityDocument element that encapsulates a JSDL document; for use, for
example, in the BES CreateActivity operation. In this session we'd like
to explore current work and requirements and discuss how to move forward.

So this session will be along the lines of an ad-hoc bof---presentations
followed by discussion. We already have some presentations lined up but
 probably have room for more. If you would like to present at this
session please send an email to either Steven McGough <asm at doc.ic.ac.uk>
or myself.

This session is scheduled for Wednesday (10/17) evening.
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=950

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd