[ogsa-wg] Proposal: Andrew Grimshaw as an co-chair of OGSA-WG

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 24 10:55:49 CDT 2007

Hi all,

As many of you may already know, Tom Maguire cannot continue to
serve as OGSA-WG co-chair due to a change in work responsibilities.
OGSA-WG has discussed Tom's replacement multiple times with
deliberation and finally at the OGF21 F2F meeting, attendees all
agreed to propose Andrew Grimshaw as a new co-chair of OGSA-WG.

I'd like to formally nominate Andrew Grimshaw as an co-Chair of this
working group.

Andrew worked as one of most active members since WG formation in
2002 and made huge and precious contributions to OGSA development.
Also he is leading one of early OGSA implementation teams and it is
another very important contribution to the WG.

If you have any objections, please let me know by one week from
today, October 31th Wednesday.

Best Regard,