[ogsa-wg] OGSA Glossary submitted to OGF Editor

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Thu Oct 11 13:45:27 CDT 2007

Hi, I've uploaded drafts 009 and 010 of the Glossary v1.6 to GridForge: Draft 009 has changes made following Final Call, and Draft 010 is identical, but has all the changes accepted to give us a clean base for Public Comment.  If you want to see how the document has changed from v1.5, please take a look at Draft 009.
I've also uploaded Draft 010 to the Editor Project, for Editor Review.  Greg, I think I did this correctly, but if you need me to do anything else please let me know.
Note that I resolved the tracker I opened with Paul's comment by changing the CIM definition to refer to system management, rather than resource management.  Some Data definitions are still being finalized within the OGSA-D working group, and I expect to bring those into alignment following public comment.
Thanks for all the contributions and support!
- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Software Engineer

HP ESS Software
856.638.6021 office | 856.638.6190 fax | jem.treadwell at hp.com<mailto:jem.treadwell at hp.com>
6000 Irwin Road | Mount Laurel | NJ 08054
http://www.hp.com/go/vse

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C80C15.5D36D420]<http://www.hp.com/go/software>