[ogsa-wg] OGSA Glossary v1.6: Final call for comments

guru prasad guru_bn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 09:01:08 CDT 2007

Sure I was more under the impression that these definitions are being finalized.

BTW I am guruprasad.

Andreas Savva <andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com> wrote: Hi,

Since the Data Architecture document itself has gone to public comment I
see no reason to stop the Glossary from moving to that state. We can fix
the definitions as part of the public comment discussion.

Andreas