[ogsa-wg] OGSA Glossary v1.6: Final call for comments

guru prasad guru_bn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 22:20:41 CDT 2007

Hello Jem,

A parallel discussion on Data Service, Data Source, Data Resource is happening and we have not reached a common grounds for these definitions yet.

NOTE: I am cc'ing donal and felix who were a part of those dicussions.

So in my opinion this glossary cannot be finalized until we come up with agreeable definition for these terms.

Thanks,
Guru

"Treadwell, Jem" <jem.treadwell at hp.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    The OGSA Glossary v1.6 is now available for any final comments before submission to the OGF Editor.  You’ll find a copy of the document (draft 8) at http://tinyurl.com/2t4on2. If you have comments please let me have them by the end of Sunday, October 7th.

    Thanks!

    - Jem

    Jem Treadwell
    Software Engineer

    HP ESS Software
    856.638.6021 office | 856.638.6190 fax | jem.treadwell at hp.com
    6000 Irwin Road | Mount Laurel | NJ 08054
    http://www.hp.com/go/vse

    hp

 856.638.6021 office | 856.638.6190 fax | jem.treadwell at hp.com