[ogsa-wg] OGSA-WG Winter interim F2F survey

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Nov 4 01:22:53 CST 2007

Hi all,

At the time or writing, only 9 people has answered F2F survey.

- https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1892

I also got two suggestions for meeting date:

> Jan 7-9 is a bit too close to the New Year holidays.
 > A week later in January might be better. (Andreas)

> Is there any possibility of holding the week of Dec 3
 > (since there is DMTF board/TC meeting in San Jose that week)?
> (Ellen)

Based on these suggestions, I've add two more options to F2F
survey.

- http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=I4CX_2fsOytwEIWMUX1PpXnw_3d_3d

Please answer once again ASAP. We will discuss F2F date at upcoming
Monday call, Nov. 5 5-6pm CST.