[ogsa-wg] Uploaded to gridforge and created trackers (was Re: Strawman "OGSA Express Authentication Profile" Security Profiles)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 21 18:28:57 CDT 2007

As asked during the first slot on today's call, I have uploaded these
documents to gridforge and created trackers:

Document folder:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.security_profiles_use_case

Trackers:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.ogsa-wg/tracker.sp_secure_transport