[ogsa-wg] use case template

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 19 06:05:23 CST 2007

Your arguments are reasonable. However the interplay of the currently
naive but broadly based Web 2.0 versus sophisticated Web Services with a
smaller base is not so clear I think.
In any case, I actually suggested just looking at implications of
mashups and mashup tools for requirements; I didn't suggest not using
workflow

--
:
: Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org