[ogsa-wg] Draft, Informational, Security Profile

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 9 13:12:58 CST 2007

Duane Merrill III wrote:
> [...]

I agree that this is not clearly evident from the docs - the idea is
that the BSP-SC profile leverages and depends on the BSP-Core, and not
the other way around - so the BSP-Core should not discuss SSL/TLS.

More use case descriptions would indeed make it more palatable - right
now the legalese is almost unbearable for mere mortals...

-Frank.

Frank Siebenlist               franks at mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory