[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for March 8th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 8 06:56:17 CST 2007

Hi all,

Sorry for the last minutes posting...

 > 2) OGSA-AuthZ-WG joint call (David Chadwick and David Snelling,
 > 50 min)

1) Clarify the need for AuthZ standards in a Grid. Do we need AuthZ
standards within in a single enterprise or only with distributed grids.

2) Review the scope of the current AuthZ WG. Are they doing frameworks
only, or are they defining roles and their  semantics? What is the scope
of these and how is extensibility managed?

3) Are the AuthZ requirements the same for both Enterprise and eScience?

4) Is there something in needed in AuthZ that is either a) not being
addressed by the AuthZ-WG or b) needed is a short time frame as a stop gap?