[ogsa-wg] F2F meal logistics

Chris Kantarjiev CHRIS.KANTARJIEV at ORACLE.COM
Thu Mar 1 08:33:51 CST 2007

I updated the wiki to reflect this, but wanted to check with a wider audience than might be looking at the F2F page (or happens to be on the call when I remember to mention it).

I'm not currently planning to order Friday lunch, because I expect that people will be disappearing to the airport as quickly as possible. If that's not the case, that can change ... or the folks remaining can eat in one of Oracle's many cafeterias (there's one in almost every building).

Please let me know.

chris