[ogsa-wg] OGSA-WG August F2F meeting update

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 21 08:45:13 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Since we could not have a quorum for today's general/logistics
session, I will ask several questions by email.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1776

(1) Please let us know your availability.

If you have not yet answered, please do so through the following
SurveyMonkey page sooner than later.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=88233875297

So far, the following folks will plan to come:

Attendees in person (9)
      * Hiro Kishimoto, Fujitsu
      * Fred Maciel, Hitachi
      * Michel Drescher, Fujitsu
      * Mark Morgan, UVa
      * Ellen Stokes, IBM
      * David Snelling, Fujitsu
      * Donal Fellows, UoM
      * Steve McGough, IC
      * Chris Kantarjiev, Oracle

Dial-in (5)
      * Hugo Mills, OMII
      * Laurence Field, CERN
      * Bahareh Rahmanzadeh Heravi
      * Adrian Toth, University of Miskolc
      * David Chadwick, Kent U

Apologies (2)
     * Andrew Grimshaw, UVa
     * Frank Siebenlist, ANL

(2) Accommodation

Which hotel should we choose? Corporate Inn can give us $129 per
night and St. Francis Arms can give us $89. And both hotels still
have many available room now. Many people prefer Corporate Inn but
St. Francis Arms give us better rate.

(3) Agenda

The following is my first-cut session schedule. Comments welcome.

     *  August 13 (Mon): 1-6pm
           o Workflow (Steve McGough, 2 hour)
           o JSDL 2.0 reporting (Steve McGough, 2 hour)

     * August 14 (Tue): 9am-12:30pm
           o Express Authentication Profiles (Duane Merill and
             Mark Morgan, 2 hour)
           o OGSA profile interop (David Snelling, 1.5 hour)

     * August 14 (Tue): 1:30-6pm
           o OGSA Roadmap final review (Chris Jordan, 1 hour)
           o General / Administrative (Hiro Kishimoto, 3 hour)

     * August 15 (Wed): 9am-12:30pm
           o Modeling (Ellen, Fred, 2 hour)
           o Information Services (Laurence Field, 1.5 hour)

     * August 15 (Wed): 1:30-6pm
           o Service Level Terms (Steve McGough, 1 hour)
           o Reference Model report back (Dave, Paul, 1 hour)
           o DMI reporting (Michel, 1 hour)

(4) Group dinner

Both Monday and Tuesday work for everyone. But Tuesday is
more preferred. Is it ok to have Group dinner on Tuesday?

Name 	        13 (M) 	        14 (T) 	        15 (W)
Hiro Kishimoto 	available 	available 	available
Mark Morgan 	available 	preferable 	?
David Snelling 	available 	preferable 	available
Michel Drescher available 	available 	available
Ellen Stokes 	available 	available 	NA
Steve McGough	available 	available 	available
Donal Fellows 	available 	preferable 	available
Chris Kantarjiev preferable 	available 	available