[ogsa-wg] JSDL documents in public comment

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jun 20 07:40:43 CDT 2007

[Apologies for the cross-posting.]

This is a reminder that JSDL-WG has two documents in public comment
until July 10. We'd appreciate people reviewing these documents and
posting their comments to the public comment tracker.

In particular the "JSDL HPC Profile Application Extension" document has
already been implemented as part of the HPC Profile SC06 interop. It
would be fine for people that have already implemented it to put in a
comment to that effect.

The second document "JSDL SPMD Application Extension" addresses MPI
application requirements.

Both documents are fairly short and should not take too long for you to
review.

--
Andreas Savva