[ogsa-wg] Express Authentication Profile

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 12:25:18 CDT 2007

Following on from our telecon last night, I thought I would jot down the
equivalent Authz info that should be made available to match the authn
info that you are currently proposing to publish in endpoint references.
See the attached word doc

regards

David

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184