[ogsa-wg] WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 Submitted for OASIS Standard (Re: Minutes of OGSA-WG Security session 2007-05-31)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 4 03:55:06 CDT 2007

Hi Andrew and Duane,

 > We may have to redraft the OGSA work once the
 > WS-SecurityPolicy work is complete, but it is not clear yet how or
 > when.

The OASIS Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) Technical Committee
has submitted WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 specification, which is an
approved Committee Specification, to be considered as an OASIS
Standard.

OASIS member vote will complete the end of June and is likely to
become OASIS standard early July.