[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for June 4th (Monday)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Jun 3 09:49:33 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Since Google calender does not send out notification email,
I send out manually. On July 4th, We will have only 2nd slot.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ogsa.wg%40gmail.com

When: 7-8pm EDT, 6-7pm CDT, 4-5pm PDT, 8-9am JST, midnight-1am UK

The dial-in number for Monday;
    US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
           +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
    UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
    Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
    PIN:  4371991
    See more information:
    - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1477

Screen share service:
     Usage: https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1584

Note: ** OGF IPR POLICY APPLIES **
        http://www.ogf.org/About/abt_policies.php

1) Early discussion
          Social study notification
          - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1717
          Note taker assignment
          Roll call
          Agenda bashing

2) OGSA roadmap discussion (Michael Behrens)
          Mike will send out his web service context material (appendix
          B) before the call.

         OGSA roadmap v1.1 draft
         - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13733

Minutes approval
         Apr. 16: https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14404

Action Item review
     *  AI-0402a: Michael B and Hiro K will collaborate to draw a new
figure one for Appendix B
     * AI-0402b: Michael B to clean up usage of 'standard' and
'specification' in Appendix B
     * AI-0402c: Michael B to delete Figure 2 in Appendix B
     * AI-0402d: Chris J to add new table for 5.2.2 (Core)

     * AI-0416a: Chris J to confirm the adoption levels for the
WS-Addressing and WSRF and WS-N specs
     * AI-0416b: Chris J to ask andrew grimshaw for implementation
status of WS-Naming
     * AI-0416c: Andreas S to update JSDL entry
     * AI-0416d: Michael B to remove IUDD from text (ACS entry)
     * AI-0416e: Chris J to remove IUDD from the spreadsheet
     * AI-0416f: Chris J to look into status of RSS (Donal Fellows) and
whether it should be included in the Roadmap