[ogsa-wg] OGSA-WG F2F session detail (OGSA Express Authentication Profiles)

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Fri Jul 27 11:47:05 CDT 2007

I am out next Sun. - Tues. inclusive at an OSG site administrators
meeting.  We have raised the Kerberos and SAML use case topics in the
context of the IGTF (TAGPMA) and I know there is some discussion
going on for the latter topic within OSG and between OSG and EGEE/
LCG, but mostly on authZ and not so much on authN so far.

I will try to make time to look over the trackers.

Alan

On Jul 27, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Duane Merrill wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> I've addressed the majority of the trackers regarding the three EAP
> documents and have uploaded a new version of each to GridForge
> (v004).  I would appreciate it if, before our Monday call, the
> authors/interested parties of these trackers could review the
> relevant updates as per my tracker comments and let me know if
> there are any deficiencies.
>
> The items that I would like to discuss on Monday (July 30) are:
> Any outstanding issues for the trackers that I've set as "resolved"
> or "pending"  (Currently the pending ones have been assigned to
> Blair for review.)  This includes my update of the Secure SOAP doc
> to downgrade whole-sale integrity and confidentiality requirements
> from mandatory to recommended.
> Thoughts on the signing of secure EPRs
> Thoughts on Kerberos/SAML ancillary EAP profiles.  (I'll try and
> have a draft of a Kerberos doc by Monday morning.)
> Cheers,
>
> Duane
>

> Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
>> Duane,
>>
>> > You have another EAP call on next Monday (Aug. 6) 6-7pm EDT.
>> > We need detailed agenda for the call as well.
>>
>> Actually, you have two calls on July 30 (Monday) and Aug. 6 (Monday).
>>
>> I need agenda for July 30 at this moment.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> ----
>> Hiro Kishimoto

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU