[ogsa-wg] container model doc (output from workgroup last call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 10 23:51:51 CDT 2007

Hi Ellen,

Thank you very much for your document update.
I've read the document one more time and have a question and
a editorial comment.

[Question]

MOF definition on page 7 is under DMTF copyright. However,
this definition is written by you as an OGF member and thus
under OGF copyright?

[Comment]

There are references, [CIMOPS] and [OGSA], on page 11 but
reference section on page 13 does not have either of these.

Also, can you have our regular bib format like the following?

> Foster, I., Kishimoto, H., Savva, A., Berry, D., Djaoui, A.,
> Grimshaw, A., Horn, B., Maciel, F., Siebenlist, F., Subramaniam, R.,
> Treadwell, J., and Von Reich, J.: The Open Grid Services
> Architecture, Version 1.5, Global Grid Forum, Lemont, Illinois, U.S.
> A., GWD-I.080, July 2006. http://www.ggf.org/documents/final.htm

Yes, let's discuss on this Thursday's OGSA call (7/12).

Thanks again,