[ogsa-wg] Last call for additions to the Roadmap

Christopher Jordan ctjordan at sdsc.edu
Mon Jul 9 15:46:57 CDT 2007

Fellow OGSA working group members,

We are currently trying to finalize the document list for the OGSA
Roadmap document. In order to ensure that we have all the appropriate
documents listed in the Roadmap, I am sending this request that
document authors and editors review the following list of documents
which are currently described in the OGSA Roadmap draft. If there are
documents on this list which have changed title or function in the
past few months, or there are documents which are not on the list but
should be, please send a note either to myself or to the OGSA-WG
list, or join one of the Roadmap calls, to discuss any additions or
changes which need to be made.

The list below only includes document titles and versions. To view
the full description and schedule for each of the documents, please
consult the latest draft of the Roadmap document, available from:
http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc13733?nav=1

(New additions, to be discussed today but not on the list below are
the Express Authentication Profile, Resource Modeling, and the EGA
Reference Model reconciliation document)

Informational Documents
_____________________
OGSA Architecture Version 1.5
OGSA Glossary Version 1.5
OGSA ByteIO Use-Cases Version 1.0
OGSA Data Architecture Version 1.0
Naming Issues in Distributed Systems Version 1.0
OGSA EMS Architecture Scenarios Version 1.0

Normative Documents
___________________
OGSA ByteIO Interface Document Version 1.0
OGSA Basic Execution Services Interface Document Version 1.0
Job Submission Description Language Specification Version 1.1
Resource Namespace Service Specification Version 1.0
WS-Naming Specification Version 1.0
Application Content Service Specification Version 1.0
WS-Agreement Specification Version 1.0
Attributes Used in OGSA Authorization Version 1.0

Recommended Profiles
_________________________
OGSA WSRF Basic Profile Version 1.0
OGSA Security Profile 1.0 – Secure Channel
OGSA Basic Security Profile 1.0 – Anonymous Channel

Thanks.

Chris Jordan
Data Reliability Manager
Digital Preservation Initiatives
San Diego Supercomputer Center
ctjordan at sdsc.edu
858.534.8347
http://del.icio.us/tensileacuity

"I have lots of problems. But they belong to me." - Sex, Lies, and
Videotape