[ogsa-wg] Call for Book Chapters: Market-Oriented Grid Computing

Rajkumar Buyya raj at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jul 1 13:51:14 CDT 2007

Dear All:

Considering the recent collection of use-cases on "Resource Barter
Services" and pricing grid services, I thought some of you might be
interested in contributing a chapter for the proposed book on:
       Market-Oriented Grid Computing
We have been interacting with Wiley who have shown strong interest in
publishing the proposed book. A formal Call for Chapters is enclosed.

Those untested in contributing a chapter, please contact me directly.
Also, if you know a colleague who might be interested in this topic,
please share the attached documents.

Best regards
Raj
Dr. Rajkumar Buyya
Associate Professor and Reader
Grid Computing and Distributed Systems (GRIDS) Lab
Dept. of Computer Science and Software Engineering
The University of Melbourne
ICT Building, 111, Barry Street, Carlton
Melbourne, VIC 3053, Australia
Phone: +61-3-8344 1344 (office); +61-0431385688 (home)
Fax: +61-3-9348 1184; Email: raj at csse.unimelb.edu.au