[ogsa-wg] Needs and requirements for Quality of Service in the Grid (BoF)

A.S.McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:58:01 CST 2007

All,

At the last OGSA f2f meeting I was asked to arrange a BoF meeting at the
next OGF meeting on Quality of Service. This has been arranged for OGF19
on Thursday afternoon at 4pm. I'd like to solicit support for this BoF
in two forms. First of all requesting that people attend this BoF if
they feel they have any interest in the area of QoS. The second is to
seek people to present ideas at the BoF. The intention is to discover
what if anything OGF should be doing about QoS. I'm keen for
presentations on what people feel is needed for QoS and also people with
existing solutions to the issue of QoS in the Grid. Please let me know
if you have anything which may be suitable.

Many thanks,

steve..

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm