[ogsa-wg] Phone conf minutes for 18 Jan 07

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Fri Jan 19 03:57:06 CST 2007

Hi Hiro,

I'm sorry for my recent absence in the discussions.

I have read through the document and I think it's good for the Editor
submission.

# I have found the date on the header remains out of date,  but I think
# it's intentional and you are going to update it when you clear the
# editor tracker....

> - OGSA Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel discussion
>  -- Takuya requests another day to review the document
>   -- Hiro will wait one more day for a reply from Takuya
>   -- Any other comment must be sent to Hiro within 24 hours!
>   -- Otherwise, the document will be submite to the OGF Editor before OGF19

----
    Takuya Mori
    moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com / tk-mori at isd.nec.co.jp
    System Platform Software Development Division
    NEC Corporation, Tokyo Japan