[ogsa-wg] Proposal for restructuring teleconferences

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 18 07:07:11 CST 2007

Andreas,
I really hope you didn't mean to say that monday calls are 7am japan time
(that's sunday night in the US)...I assume you mean Tues 7am japan time?
If my assumption is correct, then Andrew (per his email) shouldn't have a
problem with the proposed info model time slot (which would be 5pm eastern
on monday).
Ellen

"Andrew Grimshaw" <grimshaw at cs.virginia.edu>
Sent by: ogsa-wg-bounces at ogf.org
01/18/2007 06:51 AM

OGSA-WG'" <ogsa-wg at ogf.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [ogsa-wg] Proposal for restructuring teleconferences

All,
I think it is useful to break it up into pieces.
That said, for this semester my constraints that collide are: (all times
central - as that seems to be what the times in the original message are)

M-F 07:00-07:30 I am ferrying around children to school
MWF 9-10                 - teach - can't avoid this one
MW               1300-1430               teach - can't avoid
M 11-12 mandatory faculty meeting

This schedule collides with the info model slots. Which I guess is ok if
Mark M can make them.