[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Jan. 18th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 17 23:20:05 CST 2007

Hi all,

 > 1) Early discussion (10 min)

We will discuss the following topics, also.

- Proposal for restructuring teleconferences by Andreas
   http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/ogsa-wg/2007-January/002380.html

- OGSA Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel by Hiro
   http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/ogsa-wg/2007-January/002375.html

 > 3) Information/data modeling (If Tom Maguire is available)

We will also review Ellen's "Container and Basic Execution Service
Model in OGSA."

   http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14004