[ogsa-wg] How to get Rational Modeler for OGF work (was [Fwd: IBM RSM academic/SDO license])

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 12 21:55:58 CST 2007

As requested this information is now on the wiki. I have updated the
link to the IBM Academic Initiative registration page.

(Ellen, please update this page when OGF becomes available as on option
to this program. I guess GGF should work for now.)

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-wg/wiki/HowToApplyForIBMRSMForOGFUse
	or
http://tinyurl.com/3d37gu
Andreas