[ogsa-wg] Unexpected compassion leave

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 12 16:38:47 CST 2007

Folks,

due to an unexpected emergency incident at home, I have to take off for at
least the rest of the week.

OGSA-WG:
I will not be able to attend conference calls, particularly this week
Thursday (having OGSA-Workflow scheduled).

OGSA-DMI-WG:
I will not be able to host the scheduled conference call this week
Wednesday. Unless anybody else can back me up, the call will be cancelled.

JSDL-WG:
Regarding the Parameter Sweep proposed extension. Ali is briefed and will
advance further without me for the time being.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers,
Michel

--