[ogsa-wg] Glossary ready for publication

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Sun Dec 9 22:22:01 CST 2007

All,
The "final call" comment period is now closed, and I believe the Glossary v1.6 is ready for publication.
This week I received the following comments:

*         Comments from Mike Behrens that didn't result in any changes.

*         Andreas pointed out some issues with the references, which I resolved.

*         Donal provided some comments, several of which I addressed through changes to the document or by opening/amending trackers for the OGSA Architecture doc, as you will have seen in my earlier message.

Assuming everyone was OK with the responses I gave I don't think any of these changes require discussion, so I plan to upload the final version to GridForge by Tuesday, and then submit it to the OGF Editor for publication.  Hiro, FYI that I'll join the second part of Monday's call (can't make the first part).

I'll let you know once the document has been submitted.

Thanks as always for all the valuable input and support!

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Software Engineer

HP ESS Software
856.638.6021 office | 856.638.6190 fax | jem.treadwell at hp.com<mailto:jem.treadwell at hp.com>
6000 Irwin Road | Mount Laurel | NJ 08054
http://www.hp.com/go/vse

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C83ABA.4D1FB1F0]<http://www.hp.com/go/software>