[ogsa-wg] Notes from OGSA roadmap call on August 27

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 27 21:59:45 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Notes from OGSA roadmap call on August 27.
Also available on GridForge.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14741

OGSA Teleconference - 27 August 2007 - roadmap

* Participants

   Chris Jordan (SDSC)
   Hiro Kishimoto (Fujitsu)
   Michael Behrens (R2AD, LLC)

   Minutes: Hiro Kishimoto

* roadmap document final review

   Since we don't have a quorum, we've reviewed Chris's latest draft and
issue tracker.

   Confirm and close issue #5842 and #5970.

   #5948: JSDL HPC Profile Application Extension, V1.0. GFD-R-P.111
should be added to reference table.

   #5645: Hiro will send text on NAREGI and BG to Chris.

   OGSA AuthN profiles refer to working group draft version of WS-I BSP.
   WS-I already published final material.
   Hiro to ask authors which version AuthN profiles refer to.

* Next steps

   We will do the following on the mailing list.

   (1) Incorporate all necessary edits into the document and close all
issues on tracker.
   (2) Accept all changes and clean up document
   (3) Make final call on the mailing list for editor submission