[ogsa-wg] [glue-wg] OGSA Information Services

Gerson Galang gerson.sapac at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:11:07 CDT 2007

Thanks Laurence,

On 8/17/07, Laurence Field <Laurence.Field at cern.ch> wrote:

> Hi Gerson,
>
> A common information system client would bets fit will with the SAGA
> work. They are already working on an API for Service discovery which
> will use plugins to find information from the different grids.

I'll try and get in contact with the people from SAGA who might find a use
for the stuff we've been working on.

The OGSA Information Services group is currently looking it existing
> technologies used in information systems. Your experiences with MDS4 and
> XPath would be valuable input to this group.  Do you have anything
> available which documents your experiences?

We have most of our documentations on deploying the Australian National
Grid's Info System available on this twiki page...

http://www.vpac.org/twiki/bin/view/APACgrid/PlanResource

If you want something in a technical report/paper format...

http://www.vpac.org/twiki/bin/view/APACgrid/PlanResource#Technical_Reports_Papers

Regards,
Gerson

Thanks