[ogsa-wg] OGSA-WG August F2F meeting

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Aug 14 07:07:54 CDT 2007

Call-in numbers for today's meetings?  (Express AuthN, OGSA-AuthZ and
OGSA-AuthN, ...)

(Sorry if you sent them earlier, I have not been able to process the
flood of GCalendar invitations that have come through the OGSA list
so far so plain text e-mail is best...)

Thanks,
Alan

On Aug 10, 2007, at 12:33 PM, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> OGSA-WG F2F meeting will start Monday (Aug. 13) 1pm PDT.
>
> Please double check session schedules you will attend
> (The below Google Calender is shown in CDT instead of PDT).
>
> http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ogsa.wg%40gmail.com
>
> Also, please upload meeting materials to designated folder
> on GridForege or put hyperlinks in the calendar event.
>
> Meeting Materials and Minutes
>> Interim Meetings
>> OGSA-18 - 2007 August
>
> http://forge.ogf.org/short/ogsa-wg/ogsa18
>
> See you in SF bay area!
> --
> Hiro Kishimoto
>
> --

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU