[ogsa-wg] Update OGSA roadmap v1.1 draft

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Tue Aug 14 03:00:14 CDT 2007

Hi Hiro:

CC:OGSA-WG Members + GRAAP Co-chair/Secretaries.

Thank you very much for including WS-Agreement Spec in the Roadmap.

Some comments related to WS-Agreement Spec part..

>4.8	WS-Agreement Specification Version 1.0
>This specification defines the Web Services Agreement Specification
(WS-Agreement),
>a Web services protocol for establishing agreement between two parties,
>such as between a service provider and a consumer.  WS-Agreement uses an
extensible
>XML language for specifying the nature of the agreement, and agreement
templates
>to facilitate discovery of compatible agreement terms.

>4.8.1	Development Schedule
>Version 1.0 will be released May 2007 as GFD-R.P.-107.

I would suggest to change to

Version 1.0 has been  released May 2007 as GFD-R.P.-107.

>Changes to this document will be made by OGSA-Naming-WG.

I think this is a cut & paste error from Section 4.6.1. and would suggest
deleting it.

Best Regards
Toshi

-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)