[ogsa-wg] Integration of GLUE 2 and OGSA-BES

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Aug 9 11:09:30 CDT 2007

Hi everybody,

in the context of the OMII-Europe project, we are preparing to
contribute an implementation of GLUE 2 to be integrated into OGSA-BES
implementations (info providers will be available for the OMII-Europe
partners, nevertheless the work can be leveraged for other platforms).

The idea is to implement the GLUE 2 specification draft that will be
available by OGF 21. The aim is to have a prototype implementation to be
showed during SuperComputing 2007.

Here is a draft document of the possible implementation approaches. You
are invited to have a look and contribute for suggestions:

http://omii-europe.forge.cnaf.infn.it/jra2/glue/bes-glue-integration

Last notice, I will be on holiday for the coming two weeks, therefore we
will resume this topic starting from 27 Aug.

Cheers,
	Sergio

--
Sergio Andreozzi
INFN-CNAF,                    Tel: +39 051 609 2860