[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for SLT discussion

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Fri Apr 27 06:15:16 CDT 2007

Service Level Terms - Monday 4:00-5:30

At the last OGSA F2F we discussed the need to address QoS/SLA's in OGSA. The
first step is to define what is meant, to determine use cases, and therefore
requirements. It was noted that just defining terms is difficult and very
domain specific and that solving the general problem, for all classes of
service, is an open question. We therefore decided to begin with a short
session focused on two specific OGSA services: ByteIO and BES. In this
session we will introduce the problem, discuss the roles of WS-Agreement and
JSDL, and define prototype (strawman) definitions of SLT's for both
services.

Proposed Agenda:

            Agenda bashing

            Present problem