[ogsa-wg] updated container/service model document

Ellen Stokes stokese at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 20 11:21:01 CDT 2007

Folks,

I've finally updated the container/service model documents.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14004?nav=1

It reflects all comments I've received and an updated MOF per a
preliminary review by a DMTF colleague from another company.
The MOF still needs to be run through a syntax checker (will be done next
week) to catch any syntax errors.

If there are no major objections, I'd like to start the socialization
process for this document with the DMTF Technical Committee.
This is always the first step of getting model elements from other
organizations into DMTF/CIM.
I plan to ask for time on next Tuesday's DMTF TC agenda to expose the
document and get it routed to the right folks / workgroup within DMTF.
If we do this in parallel with the now public comment period for the BES
document, this will help get these new CIM model elements released when
the BES document is posted as final.

Ellen