[ogsa-wg] First cut at "OGSA Primer"

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw at virginia.edu
Thu Apr 19 11:12:27 CDT 2007

All,

At the face to face I took an action to start an OGSA Primer that we would
publish as an easy introduction to OGSA. Sort of a cliff notes on the full
OGSA 1.5 and all of the various spin-offs.

Attached is a first very rough, and not filled in, draft. My intention at
this phase is two-fold:

1)    Determine if this is the gist of what the group wanted produced.

2)    Find volunteers to be co-authors. I mean co-authors, not people to
just read and comment. Everyone can read and comment on the various drafts
that will be generated by the authors.