[ogsa-wg] FINAL CALL: EMS Architecture Scenarios 1.0

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 18 04:40:03 CDT 2007

EMS Architecture Scenarios 1.0 finished its public comment in late
March. We reviewed the public comments on a call last week and as the
requested revisions were fairly small we agreed to go to a final call
directly after a revised version is ready.

I will wait until next week, Friday, April 27, for any last comments and
submit the document to the OGF Editor after that.

Please refer to the attached pdf file for a 'clean' (no changes showing)
version.

The change tracked version (draft 18) is on gridforge:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc12749?nav=1

I have already posted replies to the public comment tracker:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listTopics/projects.ggf-editor/discussion.info_ogsa_ems_architecture_scena

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd