[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Oct. 2nd call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 29 04:16:34 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Since my proposed agenda may give rise to misunderstandings,
let me make myself clear:

 > 4) Removal of container model from BES spec appendix

should read
'Clarify OGSA request to include "Container Model" as BES Appendix'.

OGSA-BES-WG *is* sole authority of BES-spec and OGSA-WG
respects that. We have had discussions in the past and an understanding
that this appendix would be included. I would like to discuss the issues
and identify a mutually agreeable way forward.

I'd like to encourage both OGSA and BES members to attend this part of
the call.