[ogsa-wg] [ogsa-naming-wg] Trackers updated

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 15 13:31:37 CDT 2006

The "Need a fault to return an alternative EPI
<https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5586;jsessionid=CA2BE28DFE0C0EF30A18E0E080AA4A43?nav=1>"
is tracker artf5586 and indeed requires a decision.

What is the other one?
(i believe artf3070 is taken care of already, isn't it?)

Note that we do not need any telcon if my persuasive, real-world and
well-described use cases for the "Need a fault to return an alternative
EPI
<https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5586;jsessionid=CA2BE28DFE0C0EF30A18E0E080AA4A43?nav=1>"
have convinced everybody that it is a great idea to add that option to
the spec... If not, I'd appreciate an email discussion to speed things
up as it would be great to get this spec out of the door!!!

Thanks, Frank.

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory