[ogsa-wg] Nominations sought for co-chair of HPC Profile WG

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:28:17 CDT 2006

Folks,

As we discussed in the HPC Profile session yesterday, Marvin Theimer must
step down as the co-chair of the HPC Profile WG because of his new job
responsibilities. (Note that I have been assured that this by no means
implies that Microsoft will reduce or eliminate their effort in our WG).

Marvin is a tremendous guy and has done a FANTASTIC job as the co-chair and
we will miss his energy, experience, and vision.

As a group, we have a number of things that we still need to push through,
namely the finalization of the three documents of the group as well as our
emerging interop/compliance suite efforts.

Please send me email if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else
as the co-chair of the HPC Profile group.

The deadline for submissions is Friday Sept 22 (1 week from today).

Thanks,

Marty

Marty Humphrey

Assistant Professor