[ogsa-wg] URL for OGSA-AuthN-WG charter (URL for OGSA-WG charter)

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 09:50:55 CDT 2006

Alan Sill wrote:
> Should I (and others interested in this topic) work with the new
> Security ADs on the answers to these questions now, or use the BoF to
> do so (or some hybrid)?

When I've done this sort of thing in the past, we worked on getting
answers to all of them ready for the BoF, and discussed them at the BoF
to see whether people other than the prospective chairs agreed. Like
that you're not turning up with a blank piece of paper (not a good way
to get things done!) and yet you're still in a position to take input
from the community.

If it worked for us, it'll probably work for you too.

Donal.