[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Oct. 9th call

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Mon Oct 9 09:47:40 CDT 2006

Hi,

> >    AI-092625b: Jem to pull definitions together and produce a new
> >                merged first draft.
> >                - Send a mail to the ogsa list about this work
> >                - Set Oct. 9 as the target for the first Glossary
draft
> >    - Mike Behrens also volunteered to help out on the Glossary
>
>         Jem will write-up his first draft before the call.

I've uploaded a first draft of the converged glossary to:

  http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13938?nav=1

I copied the EGA terms into a separate table at the start of the main
section, and did some minor editing for format and consistency.  I've
also highlighted some terms and phrases that need attention, and (in
column 1) indicated terms that are common to both glossaries.

- Jem