[ogsa-wg] [OGSA-AUTHZ] Proposed agenda for Oct. 5th call

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:33:17 CDT 2006

It is the EUGrid PMA meeting, but I will pull away from that to dial
into this one.

With regard to AI-0921b, I have polled several members of the
existing CAOps and Shibboleth communities, and gotten positive
the next OGF (GGF) conference to bring this work together to write a
charter.  Some members of the OGSA-AuthZ group who overlap have also
responded favorably.  I have not received any negative responses.

Best,
Alan

On Oct 3, 2006, at 11:22 PM, Hiro Kishimoto wrote:

> OGSA-WG telecon on Oct. 5th
> Thursday from 8:30am - 10:30am  (CDT)

Alan Sill
TIGRE Senior Scientist