[ogsa-wg] OGSA Roadmap draft 4 on GridForge

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 4 04:02:07 CDT 2006

Chris,

I've uploaded a new version with a revised JSDL section and a new
section for the EMS Scenarios document. I also deleted the BEM section
(under Future profiles) since it was seriously obsolete and plans have
changed since.

I made a few other minor changes and added some comments; accept or
reject as you see fit.

(I'm still waiting for possible feedback for the JSDL section and may
have to update that section again. But I think it's ok for now and I
wanted to return the pen to you soon.)

Andreas

--
Andreas Savva