[ogsa-wg] Materials for tomorrows call

Steven Newhouse s.newhouse at omii.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 07:28:08 CST 2006

Andrew,

> Steve McGough and I were asked to prepare a discussion around workflow
> for the telecom tomorrow. Attached is a short slide deck and some XML
> examples – to be explained during the call.

My apologies - I will not be able to join the call today. From the
slides it appears that we are talking about doing a new workflow language.

This is fine in the spirit of doing a clean room analysis of
requirements but I am very concerned that OGSA does not look at
developing any new specifications until it has determined why existing
established specifications (and their various extensibility options) are
not viable.

Steven