[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Nov. 27th call

A.S.McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Sun Nov 26 14:17:16 CST 2006

All,

Any chance of pulling 5 & 3 to the start of the meeting? Would allow me
to get some much needed beauty sleep.

steve..

Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Nov. 27th
> Monday from 4pm to 6pm (CST).
>
> The dial-in number for Monday;
>    US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
>           +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
>    UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
>    Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
>    PIN:  4371991
>    See more information:
>    - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1477
>
> Screen share service will be provided.
>    Session key: 1127
>    See more explanation:
>    https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1584
>
> 1) Early discussion (20 min)
>          Note taker assignment
>          Roll call
>          Telecon minutes approval (Nov. 6)
>          - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc14002
>          Action Items status review (see the bottom of this email)
>          Agenda bashing
>
> 2) OGSA roadmap v1.1 update (Chris Jordan, 20 min)
>          revised draft review
>
> 3) F2F and SC06 debriefing (20 min)
>          Feedback and impression on F2F and SC06.
>          Minutes approval
>
> Documents>Meeting Materials...>Interim Meetings>OGSA-16 - 2006 Nov
>
>          If you have not yet upload your materials, please
>          do so before the call.
>
> 4) OGSA secure channel document final review (Takuya Mori, 30 min)
>

>> Takuya has updated the SP - Secure Channel profile as we discussed in the
>> Nov 2 conference call and has uploaded it onto GridForge.
>>
>> OGSA Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel:
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.security_profile_1_0/doc13560/22
>>
>> The major changes are:
>> - deleted the references to the NIST guideline document
>> - added restrictions to recommend the use of recommended ciphersuites
>>   in 3.2.2
>> - added non-normative tables which list some insecure and acceptable
>>   ciphersuites in Appendex C
>>
>> P.S.:
>> Takuya has updated the referenced specification tables and have uploaded
>> the revised one.
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.roadmap_1_1/doc13557/4
>>

> 5) EMS Arch scenarios document review (Andreas Savva, 30 min)
>
> 6) Wrap up
>          AOB
>
> <*NEXT CALL*>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1477
>
> Nov. 30 (Thu) Information/data modeling (Ellen and Fred)
>                OGSA workflow (Andrew Grimshaw)
> Dec. 4  (Mon) <No call> Management Developer Conference
> Dec. 7  (Thu) <No call> GFSG F2F meeting
> Dec. 11 (Mon) EGA reference model(Hiro Kishimoto and Paul Strong)
>                Roadmap document (Chris Jordan)
>                EMS Arch scenarios document review (Andreas Savva)
> Dec. 14 (Thu) Information/data modeling (Ellen and Fred)
>                OGSA security (Alan Sill and Andrew Grimshaw)
>                OGSA workflow (Andrew Grimshaw)
>
> <*ACTION ITEMS*>
> [...]

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024