[ogsa-wg] Resubmission to OGF Editor (Re: FINAL CALL: OGSA Basic Security Profile 1.0 - Core)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Nov 12 05:42:02 CST 2006

Hi Takuya and Greg,

Thank you very much Takuya! I've uploaded this final draft
to Editor's tracker and passed it back to Greg Newby.

- https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf3405

Greg: Please look into this draft and if you have any farther
questions, please let us know. OGSA-WG is working on the other
Security Profile (secure channel profile) and we hope we make
it ready witin a few weeks.

Thanks again!