[ogsa-wg] Revised Secure Channel Profile is available.

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Sat Nov 11 20:41:49 CST 2006

Dear All,

I have updated the SP - Secure Channel profile as we discussed in the
Nov 2 conference call and have uploaded it onto GridForge.

OGSA Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.security_profile_1_0/doc13560/22

The major changes are:
- deleted the references to the NIST guideline document
- added restrictions to recommend the use of recommended ciphersuites
  in 3.2.2
- added non-normative tables which list some insecure and acceptable
  ciphersuites in Appendex C

P.S.:
I have updated the referenced specification tables and have uploaded
the revised one.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.roadmap_1_1/doc13557/4

Thank you,
Takuya

----
    Takuya Mori
    moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com / tk-mori at isd.nec.co.jp
    System Platform Software Development Division
    NEC Corporation, Tokyo Japan